This is a complete course, beginning with fundamental concepts and progressing to advanced care.
- Ages Covered: 0-18 months
- Number of Classes: 16
- Hours of Videos: 28 plus
- Time to take the Class: Weekend to a year.
- Based on: Scientific Research, Expert Opinion, and over 40 years of hands-on experience
- Mentorship: Available for all students for a lifetime
- Discounts: Continuing Education and Workshop Discounts for Students
- Certificate of Completion
The course also includes a complete care of a newborn through the formative toddler stage of 18 months.No other course includes this age range. We cover Milestones, Appropriate Activities and Foods for babies over 3 months, Potty Training, Traveling with a Baby, Fun in the Sun, the complete Sleep Conditioning and Sleep Conditioning/Training course, Multiples and Preemie Care, and Formula Composition. We also cover Prenatal and Baby Development, along with Failure to Thrive, the Death of a Child, RAD, the Mind of a Child, Communication, why it is important to Go Green with a child, Resume Building, how to Apply at an Agency, Marketing, and much more.
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to start your career or business as a Newborn Nanny.
Check out our Course Curriculum below by clicking on the title of each course on the right.